Accelerate Your Cash Flow – Quick, simple access to cash with invoices as collateral
Need working capital that supports the needs of your business? With our industry exclusive and safe BusinessManager® program, your business will receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you access to the money you're owed. You’ll have cash on-hand whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Quick access to cash
- Meet payroll
- Seize upon new growth opportunities
- Add staff to keep up with growing demands
- Purchase new equipment or upgrade technology
- Improve the customer or patient experience
- Take advantage of potential vendor discounts for:
- Upfront or cash
- Prompt payment
More than 30,000 businesses have made BusinessManager the #1 small business lending alternative in the nation. Visit BusinessManager.com to see how it works and to view video testimonials from business owners, like you.
How it works
One of the most challenging aspects of running a growing business is waiting for invoices to be paid. Yet the money you’ve extended as credit to your customers represents funds you can’t put back to work in your business right away, which ties up your working capital. Accounts receivable financing can provide you the cash flow you need to run your business if you are short of capital.
- Avidia Bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
- Using BusinessManager’s electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site.
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications, and more.
Industries it's perfect for
BusinessManager is an ideal solution for fast-growing businesses like yours. Working with companies for more than 30 years has given our BusinessManager team specialized expertise. The program is a great fit for fast-growing industries like Healthcare, Manufacturing, Staffing, Transportation, Energy, Wholesale, and many more. Talk to us today to see if it’s the right fit for you.