Need Help with Avidia Mobile? You’ve come to the right place.
If you have questions we have answers. We’ll start out with the most frequently asked mobile banking questions. If you have a more advanced problem, please do not hesitate to contact us a 800-508-2265 (24/7)
What is Avidia Mobile?
Avidia Mobile is an easy way to access your Avidia Bank accounts from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone.
Avidia Mobile can be used to:
- View your account balances and activity
- Search cleared transactions
- View check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks.
- Pay individuals through People Pay
What accounts can I access?
You can access information from any Avidia Bank account that you own and can view through your Internet Banking account. (Internet Banking is needed to access Avidia Mobile.)
Should I have a certain mobile carrier or phone?
Avidia Mobile can be downloaded to your phone as an app or accessed with a mobile internet connection through your web browser. You do not need to worry about carrier or model limitations.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. Developed with some of the foremost banking security companies in the world, Avidia Bank's Mobile Banking product keeps your personal information safe and secure in the following ways:
- Secure online registration or download from App Store or Google Play
- No storage of personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or passcodes
- Avidia Mobile uses multiple levels of encryption to protect your personal data
- The app identifies your phone each time you conduct a mobile transaction
How much does it cost?
Avidia Mobile is free although your mobile phone carrier may charge a fee for data access or text messages. Be sure to check with your mobile carrier about any charges you may receive.
How do I get started?
There are two easy ways to register for Avidia Bank’s Mobile Banking:
2) If you do not have a smartphone, you can access Avidia Mobile through your phone's web browser following the instructions below:
- Login to Internet Banking
- In the Financial Center, follow the steps to activate your phone through the Mobile Banking Center
- Once your phone is activated, you will receive a text message with the web link to Avidia Mobile* (web link is mc.avidiabank.com which is only accessible through a mobile phone web browser) Please bookmark this page on your phone for easy, future access.
How do I access Avidia Mobile on my phone?
Once you have downloaded the app or opened Avidia Mobile in your web browser you can now access Avidia Mobile. Log in using your Internet Banking username and password. The first time you use Avidia Mobile, you will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity. Once you are in, you can now perform all the functions available to you! (Please note that you need to enroll in bill pay through Internet Banking to enable this function.)
Can two account holders access the same account via Avidia Mobile?
Yes. Two people can have access to the same joint account number via their individual mobile phones. Both people, however, need to select separate passcodes to access the app.
Will someone have access to my account if my phone is lost or stolen?
Absolutely no personal or sensitive banking information is stored on your phone. Please keep your login information secure. We also recommend that you report the loss of a phone to your mobile carrier and stop service immediately.
Do I need to notify Avidia Bank if I lost my mobile phone?
No. You only need to report the loss to your mobile carrier and stop service to your phone. If you need to get a new phone, download the app again. You will need to verify your identity after you input your username and password.