If you have $25,000 or less to deposit, a Max Checking Account can help you maximize your interest earned over time.
Max High-Yield Checking Benefits
- Up to 0.10% APY* for balances less than or equal to $25,000
- 0.05 APY for balances over $25,000
- No ATM fees or surcharges
- Available at all of our branches
Max High-Yield Checking Requirements
- Minimum of $10 to open
- Maintain a balance greater than $0
- Make 12 debit card purchases per statement cycle
- Enroll in eStatements and online banking
- Have one direct deposit or ACH transaction per statement cycle
*The interest rate of 0.25% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 08/05/21 is paid on balances up to $25,000, if qualifications are met. Balances over $25,000 earn 0.05% APY if qualifying requirements are met. Your interest rate and APY may change at our discretion. Qualifying requirements must be met during each monthly statement cycle to earn the APY including: 12 debit card purchases, eStatements, direct deposit or one ACH transaction per statement cycle. If any qualifying requirements are not met, the account will earn a nominal rate of 0.05% APY on the entire balance. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest rates are subject to change after account opening.