Merchant Card Services
The simpler it is for customers to pay you, the faster your business can make money. Our Merchant Card Services program provides the functionality to make payment processing fast and easy while also ensuring security. Customers appreciate that. When customers appreciate things, they might buy them again. And when they buy them again you make more money. It’s a whole, cyclical thing.
Merchant Card Services for your business
If you’re not already doing so, accepting credit and debit cards has a few advantages for your business. For example, it:
- Can increase your customer base to those who rarely carry cash
- Improves cash flow
- Increases customer convenience
- Improves reconciliation of transaction history through reports
- Reduces your billing expenses
- Allows for the timely collection of receivables
Our merchant card services program provides you with the following:
- Use of the Authorize.net’s virtual terminal
- Web-shopping cart integration
- Mobile processing
- Fraud and risk prevention tools, assistance and education
- Competitive pricing
- Elevate Query System (more on this below)
- A tailored program that fits your business needs and includes training for you and your staff
For those with eCommerce sites or shopping carts, we offer multiple processing/gateway solutions that allow your customers to shop and check out online.
You’ll have online credit card processing as well as a virtual terminal, which allows your sales reps to process payments they receive. These browser-based processing methods replace the need for the standard card terminal.
The Authorize.net gateway solution offers you:
- Virtual terminal processing
- Shopping cart integration
- Advanced fraud detection suite
- Customer Information Manager
- Recurring billing
- Invoicing/email billing
- Mobile processing
Quarterly data security scans are required.
Card brands have implemented Data Security Standards (DSS) for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Card processors and merchants who process, obtain, transmit and/or store cardholder data must comply with these standards. Necessary measures must be taken that ensure your doors and windows are locked on your network and your website is secure and customer information is protected.
Compliance helps you safeguard critical business information and avoid potential security breaches, data compromises, penalties and fines.
We’ve partnered with SecurityMetrics to assist merchants in validating their compliance standing and to fulfill their requirement of PCI DSS. SecurityMetrics’s site certification program provides full merchant compliance validation. The full compliance program includes security testing of your internet connections, software and/or hardware applications, and quarterly network system scans (if needed). You’ll also have the ability to complete the annual Self-Assessment Questionnaire online.
Enrollment for the program is easy and affordable. As an Avidia Bank merchant you’ll receive a discounted price for this program. Enrollment information will be given to you at the time of your new merchant account installation and personalized training.
The Elevate Query System is an online management tool that provides you with your processing information 24 hours a day through a secure password protected website. Once you log in, you’re able to search and view settled transactions, batches and merchant statements. This includes:
- A history of your settled transactions
- Merchant statement history
- Individual transactions via specific search criteria
- Batch totals
- Detailed transactions within a batch
Elevate Query System is easy to use and doesn’t require that you install software.
Turn your smartphone, iPad® or tablet into a secure card processor to start accepting credit and debit cards anytime and anywhere. Mobile Payment Acceptance is made especially for businesses that are often on the go. Simply attach the card reader authenticator and download the app. You’ll be ready to accept Visa®, Mastercard®, Amex® and Discover®.
- Lower your transaction rates by offering authentic, card-present transactions
- No holds are placed on funds
- You get paid fast as all funds are available within two business days
- Support for retail and restaurant businesses
- Reporting and account management
- Tip and tax calculator
- On-screen signature capture
A merchant card services account is required to use Mobile Payment Acceptance.
Contact our merchant card services team.
For more information on our merchant services, call 978-567-3573 or complete the form below.