Minimum Monthly Balance
Monthly Transaction & Maintenance Fees
eChecking is a great account that allows you to avoid ATM surcharges. Learn more >
Smart Checking is a simple fee-free checking account. Learn More>
Value NOW is our interest checking account with checking rewards. Learn More>
|0.05% APY*||$10||$1,000 average daily balance||$5^|
For a low monthly fee, you have access to the AllPoint ATM Network .
A checking account for teenagers ages 15-18 with debit card access. Learn More>
*The annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of September 1, 2015. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest rate may vary after account opening.
^Should a Value NOW account fall below the minimum monthly balance, the fee is waived with a recurring monthly ACH or direct deposit.
#Online account opening available to Massachusetts residents only.
All of our checking accounts include these features and benefits:
- Free debit cards with Avidia Rewards+**
- No per check charges
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited free ATM usage at Avidia ATMs
- Unlimited free debit card transactions
* You can use your Avidia ATM or debit card free at any Avidia ATM or any ATM that displays the AllPoint Logo. Avidia charges $2.50 fee when you use another bank's ATM. Other banks may charge you a fee for using their ATM or having a debit card.
Additional FREE Services Available With Any Checking Account
FREE Debit Card with Avidia Rewards+**
Avidia Bank debit cards allow you to enjoy the convenience of a credit card, yet pay directly with funds from your checking account. No checks to write; no big credit card bills later on. Plus, with our Avidia Rewards+ program, you can get cash back and earn rewards points virtually every time you use Avidia debit cards. Better yet, if you have both a debit card and a credit card from Avidia, your rewards points go into a single Avidia Rewards+ account, so you can earn points faster while having the flexibility to use either your credit or debit card. You can use your reward points for travel, electronics, gifts, things for your home and much, much more.
Direct Deposit is a free, fast, simple way to deposit money into your account(s) electronically. You can use it to deposit paychecks, Social Security checks, tax refunds, stock dividends and other kinds of checks directly into any account you wish. There are many benefits.
- Your money is available to you faster because your money is in your account ready to use the day the check is received.
- Your money is more secure, because your checks can't be lost or stolen.
- It is more convenient because it saves you the time and effort of making a trip to the bank or ATM.
- Direct Deposit qualifies you for some bank services that offer lower fees, or that pay higher rates.
- Direct Deposit is Free & Green!
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.