Experience the power of mobile financial management! Avidia Mobile offers freedom and convenience for your busy lifestyle. Your personal accounts, and the tools you use to manage them, are as close as your mobile phone.
Avidia Mobile allows you to securely:
- View account balances and transactions
- Search transactions by date, amount or check number
- Transfer money between accounts you have with Avidia
- Pay bills using your Internet Banking Payees
- Deposit checks
- Use text messages for simple inquiries*
- Pay individuals through People Pay (Must have this service enabled through your Internet Banking)
- Withdraw money from Avidia ATMs using Cardless Cash
- View and activate point offers from merchants with My Rewards.
Download the Avidia Mobile app to your Smartphone through:
If you already have an Internet Banking account with Avidia Bank, your login information for Avidia Mobile is the same as Internet Banking. You will be asked a series of questions. Once verified, you will have immediate access to your accounts.
Access Avidia Mobile through a web-enabled phone.
- Login to Internet Banking
- In the Financial Center, follow the steps to activate your phone through the Mobile Banking Center
- Once your phone is activated, you will receive a text message with the web link to Avidia Mobile*
Avidia Mobile requirements:
- Because Avidia Mobile is connected to Internet Banking, you need to enroll in Internet Banking to use Avidia Mobile.
- A mobile phone with Text Messaging
- A mobile phone with Internet Access
- To use our Avidia Mobile App you must have a Smartphone with the ability to download an application
- To add payees to Bill Pay on Avidia Mobile, you need to login to Internet Banking and add them. They will automatically be added to Avidia Mobile.
*Standard messaging rates apply
Still have questions about Mobile Banking? Visit our Mobile Banking Help page.
As always, to protect your phone, here is a list of Mobile Banking Best Practices.
Mobile Banking Best Practices
Even though information is encrypted through Avidia Mobile, it’s beneficial to enact some best practices to keep information safe on your mobile device.
- Password protect your phone by enabling the use of a passcode when you take your phone out of sleep mode.
- Make sure you do not use universal usernames and passwords like ones you use for other online accounts such as Facebook, Gmail, Linkedin and more.
- Make sure your passwords are not easily guessable.
- “Log out” of your Avidia Mobile app when you are done. Even though the app closes when you press your home button, it is still a good practice to log out completely.
- Avidia Bank will never contact you via phone call or text and ask you to login to your mobile app or ask for account verification. Please contact the bank if you receive such notices.
- Make sure an App that you are downloading is from a reputable developer. Also, read what information the app is requesting to access such as your contacts, location and photos.
- Do not click on any link in a text message from an unknown source. Delete if necessary.
- Take the proper measures to make sure that if you should lose your phone or if it is stolen that you can locate it through a tracking App and remote in to erase any important information.
- If you use Bluetooth, make sure your phone is in non-discoverable mode so that unwanted downloads are not able to access your phone.
As always, Avidia Mobile is safe to use over your mobile device. Your information is encrypted in the same manner as our Internet Banking product. Just always remember to never store your PIN numbers to these Apps on your phone.
If you ever have any questions about the safety of Avidia Mobile, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-508-2265.