Money Market Accounts
Money Market Benefits
- The more money in your account, the more interest you earn
- Unlimited teller or ATM withdrawals and transfers
Money Market Requirements
- A minimum initial deposit of $1,000
- Limit of six online or mobile banking transfers or check withdrawals per statement period
- If your balance falls below $1,000 at any point during your statement period, you will be charged a $10.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Opening an account online is only available to people who live in New England
Max Money Market Accounts
To earn even more, consider a Max Money Market Account. Many of the same benefits and requirements apply. But with this option, you have access to higher potential APYs.
Money Market Account Rates
|Monthly Maintenance Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Minimum Balance to Obtain APY*|
|$1,000||0.10%||0.10%||$0 to $249,000|
|$1,000||0.15%||0.15%||$250,000 to $499,999|
|$1,000||0.20%||0.20%||$500,000 to $1,000,000|
See what it’ll take to reach your savings goal.
Click here to find out how much you could save over time with a money market account.
*Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are subject to change without notice after account opening. The APY applies when the required minimum balance and interest is kept on deposit for one year. APY assumes interest earned in account compounds. APY is accurate as of 12/01/2020. Fees on account could reduce earnings. If your balance falls below $1,000 at any point during your statement period, you will be charged a $10 monthly maintenance fee.