Need to make a transfer? Want to know if a check has cleared? Curious what your account balance is? Telephone Banking lets you do all that and then some just by pushing a few buttons. Available 24/7, Telephone Banking is as convenient as it is easy to use. Neat, huh?
How to use Telephone Banking
Actions you can take through Telephone Banking
Here’s a rundown of what you can do. This list will be read over the phone, too. Once again, the number to call is 888-290-4636. Then:
- Press 1 for deposit account information.
- Press 2 for loan account information.
- Press 3 for interest rates and branch information.
- Press 4 for transfers between accounts.
- Press 5 to change your Telephone Banking PIN.
- Press 6 for ATM or debit card information.
- Press 7 to opt in or out of overdraft protection.
- Press the star key (*) to cancel a request at any time.
- Press 0 for further assistance.
- Press 9 to end the call.