Need to make a transfer? Want to know if a check has cleared? Curious what your account balance is? Telephone Banking lets you do all that and then some just by pushing a few buttons. Available 24/7, Telephone Banking is as convenient as it is easy to use. Neat, huh?
How to use Telephone Banking
Start by calling 888-290-4636. If it’s your first time calling, you’ll be asked to enter the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number. This will become your PIN. We recommend changing your PIN after your account has been set up—that can be done anytime. And if you have another account you’d like to access through Telephone Banking, just follow this same process again.
Actions you can take through Telephone Banking
Here’s a rundown of what you can do. This list will be read over the phone, too. Once again, the number to call is 888-290-4636. Then:
- Press 1 for deposit account information.
- Press 2 for loan account information.
- Press 3 for interest rates and branch information.
- Press 4 for transfers between accounts.
- Press 5 to change your Telephone Banking PIN.
- Press 6 for ATM or debit card information.
- Press 7 to opt in or out of overdraft protection.
- Press the star key (*) to cancel a request at any time.
- Press 0 for further assistance.
- Press 9 to end the call.